Yummy Vegetarian Dishes at GreenBa

I like the wide variety of vegetarian food at GreenBa delicious so I introduced this vegetarian restaurant located at Marina Square to my cousins. They are not vegetarians but they find the food here delicious and will be back for the food again. 

I definitely be back for more.

Nearest MRT: Esplanade and City Hall MRT stations.
 Japanese salad ($5.90)
 I thought this achar was complimentary as I did not order this dish. Customers have to pay for this appetiser at around $2 to $3.
 The olive fried rice ($12.90) is very delicious. All my cousins and I love this dish.
 Spaghetti Marinara ($12.90) is not recommended as we find the sauce too sour.


 Truffle yam fries ($7.90) is one of my favourite dishes.
 I love the fried mee sua here ($12.90). 

Dumplings with Chilli Sauce ($6.90). Order this if you like vinegar and mushroom dumpling. Finally I found the best dumpling.

Comments

Popular Posts