Mexican Food at Asia Square

At Asia Square, there is a beautiful food court known as Food Garden (at level 2) with a wide variety of food choices like western and Asian food. I was delighted to see Mexican fast food, Guzman Y Gomez which offers vegetarian choice and churros. I was happy because I was thinking of churros and I found it. 

I love hard crunchy taco with light refreshing vegetables and hot churros coated with cinnamon sugar. I will definitely be back for the tacos and churros! 

Website: https://www.gyg.com.sg
I had two vegetarian hard corn tortilla or tacos. (2 tacos for $8.50). The vegetarian tacos come with sautéed capsicum, onion and mushroom with guacamole and roasted tomato salsa. 
Guacamole
Wow this churros with chocolate dipping sauce (frozen) is highly recommended. A set of two costs $3.95.





Comments

Popular Posts