Dinner at Fengshan Centre

This Saturday I had dinner with my parents and my youngest brother at one of Singapore popular Hawker centres, at 85 Fengshan Centre where there are a wide varieties of cheap and delicious food. 

I'm not a very strict vegetarian as I'm the only one in my family who don't have the desire to eat meat. So when my mum cook soup with meat, I still drink the soup but not the meat. 

At Fengshan centre, I had plain noodle, fried carrot cake and crispy cracker. My parents and youngest brother had the above but with additional satay. 

I really enjoy eating these delicious local food with my family. It reminds me of the time when I was a child when my father used to drive us around Singapore hawker centres for delicious food. My father used to bring us to East Coast park for satay Bee Hoon and Tampines round market for steamboat fish.  




Fried crispy prawn.
Fried oyster egg. I think Singapore fried oyster egg is better than Taiwan.
Black sweet soy sauce fried carrot cake.
White fried carrot cake is my favourite Teochew dish.

Comments

Popular Posts