Peach Blossom Month?

My colleague said I looked attractive for the first time yesterday. I didn't wear any make-up, just lip balm. Maybe I lost some weight. Recently few guys asked for my phone number but I didn't give as I don't know them well. I'm quite happy that people like me but then it meant nothing if you don't like them back. Anyway, my other colleague said it is ok to just start as friends but I really don't want to waste time if I don't feel right or I don't like their vibes after chatting for some time. 

I realised that criteria list for Mr Right don't matters any more. They can be nice, rich and smart but if there is no chemistry and feeling, then he is not the one. Anyway, you can't force love.  Anyway I can earn my own keep.

I don't discriminate gays and lesbians. I'm not into women. Don't know why recently some women are also trying to get my attention. 

My cousin shared with me her friend married for the sake of marrying due to societal pressure and not because she loves her spouse. That's why her friend is unhappy always. I know that I want to marry because I love the person for who he is and not due to others' expectations. Just leave it to fate. 

For now, I just enjoy my life reading all the books I want, admiring flowers and art. Just enjoy life. Hopefully one day I'll marry the person I love and respect. 



Comments

Popular Posts