Floral Fantasy at Gardens by the Bay

From 28 October 2022 till 31 March 2023 ,Friends of the Gardens members can enjoy unlimited access to Flower Dome, Floral Fantasy, OCBC Skyway and Weekday Shuttle service. Do take note that now you need to pay to access Clouds Forest for the Avatar: The Experience event during the above period. For Friends of the Gardens, you just need to pay additional $15 for unlimited visit to see Avatar: The Experience at Cloud Forest. 

Last Friday, my friend and I went to Gardens by the Bay. 

I went to visit the Floral Fantasy since now there is free access to it. The Flight of the Dragonfly 4D ride at Floral Fantasy is temporarily closed. 

This is a really nice place to take wedding photos. If I'm getting married, I want to take wedding photos here in this pretty indoor garden with mystical fantasy vibe. 

I like this flamboyant rooster wood sculpture  with vibrant hues. Sometimes I can be rather naughty and loud like the rooster. Blunt is better than hypocrite right?






Pretty orchids of different shade of red.



Do take note that this membership package at $29.00 per year only allows access to Flower Dome only.

Comments

Popular Posts