Lifting of COVID-19 Vaccination Differentiated Measures from October 10 2022!

Finally!! 😍 Elated to read the news that finally there is no more Covid-19 Vaccination Differentiated Measures from October 10 in Singapore. I just felt that the VDS measure is not feasible as many countries like USA considered two doses of pfizer vaccines as fully vaccinated and the rapid virus mutation. Also many countries have already lifted social distancing measures. 

The virus will mutate and I doubt those vaccines can keep up with the virus mutations, making them grossly ineffective. The best preventive measures are to eat healthily, exercise regularly like three times a week and minimizing sugar and salt intake especially.

Since the Vaccination differentiated measures started in August, I had been buying take-away food after work on every Friday instead of dining in. Well, it helped me to save 10% dining service charge. I think next week, I'll go to Elemen restaurant to try their latest menu offers till 31 October, Truffle-licious 8-course meal. I love truffle. 

Even though VDS has been lifted, I won't be dining on weekends. Anyway I don't like to go out on weekends when the shopping malls are really crowded and I don't like to squeeze through the crowds. 

I was wondering how to sell my Mayday concert ticket which I purchased at about $300 plus before the VDS. Now I'm looking forward to Mayday concert in December. 

Click here to read more on Singapore Vaccination Differentiated Measures from CNA.

Mayday Live in the Sky online concert. 

Comments

Popular Posts