Great Variety of Vegetarian Fusion Food at Flavours by Saute

Last Sunday, I finally met my two young cousins to catch up. We had vegetarian lunch at Funan mall. I realised the mall is now connected to City hall MRT station via underground basement. 

As usual, the quality of food at Flavours by Saute is good and affordable. My cousins treated me to dessert after lunch. You don't need meat to create delicious food. I hope there are more restaurants serving plant based food. 

I really love this tasty veggie Pine nuts basil pesto pasta which taste like the pesto pasta at Sufood restaurant. I added a sunny side egg for additional $1. 


Fried Orh Luah. Singapore version of fried orh luah is definitely better than Taiwan version.

We shared the feast.

Healthy soy milk brewed tomato with rice noodle is highly recommended. I find it delicious with  various soft and crispy food. 



Comments

Popular Posts