Sound of Peace

The last Imee Ooi's Heart Sutra concert I attended was in January 2020. Imee Ooi has really good voice and I like the Heart Sutra song sang by her. She be coming for a Dharma live concert at the Esplanade on 11 and 12 July this year but they are on weekdays. I realised that I need at least 6 to 7 hours of sleep else I have really bad temper and get irritated easily. I need to take afternoon nap to get some rest if I sleep late. I have to wake up at about 5am or 6am for work. I'm not a morning person and if there is no work the next day, I will read, blog or paint till 1 am and wake up at about 8.40 am on weekends. 

If concert starts at 7.30 pm, it will end at about 10.00 pm and I reach home at about 10.40 pm. Taking into consideration it takes me a while to bathe and put on facial cream, I'll sleep at about 11.40 pm and the next day I need to wake up at about 5 am or 6am. I think this year, I will not attend the concert as it is on weekday. Hopefully she will come to Singapore for concert on a weekend.

You can read earlier post on the Heart Sutra concert here.

 

Comments

Popular Posts