Finally Received Mayday Concert Ticket!

I finally received Mayday concert ticket yesterday after waiting for about two weeks! I purchased online on 5 May this year. Anyway I be attending the concert alone since my cousin couldn't purchase the seat she wanted and only single seat was available. 

I'm looking forward to the concert at National Stadium on 3 December. How time flies. I last attended Mayday concert in 2016, about six years back. Since I don't plan to travel this year, I just spend my money on live concert. 

Anyway I can't travel since I don't plan to take booster. I saw many of my colleagues taking longer time to recover from Covid even though they took booster shots. This year, I plan to just travel in Singapore planting trees, going to Gardens by the bay, exploring art and design museums and stay at home reading, drawing and painting. If they impose more restrictions, I just stay at home and I'm fine with it since I'm a homebody. 






Comments

Popular Posts