Reminiscing My Primary School Volleyball Team

During recess time in my primary school days,I would rush to the  volleyball court after eating to watch exciting volleyball games by my seniors. They were the Champion in Singapore National Volleyball under the Primary school category. I liked to watch their dynamic jumping serves and forceful spike attacks! It was really exciting to watch fantastic game by my awesome seniors. They were the best of the best in Singapore (primary school) and some of my seniors (from primary 7 to 8 were quite handsome too). Those were the happy days in my primary school days.  

Icurious

I wonder how my alma mater, Yumin Primary School is doing now in the National volleyball competition. Sadly, they are not even in the top 3 primary school teams from 2014 to 2019. Their current bright uniforms also don't look as nice as the earlier blue and white uniforms.

You can find out more about Singapore national schools volleyball results here.

Recently I found my old volleyball which is now soft. Maybe I should buy a new volleyball to exercise my flabby arms. 

Dow 

One of my favourite Singapore dramas in the 80s about the volleyball players.

Singapore National school volleyball competition.

Comments

Popular Posts