Yeah I Finally Recovered!

I did ART test today and I am happy that finally the ART test kit shows negative result. Yeah, tomorrow I can go back to work.  

My family members have all recovered. I think day 2 of being tested Covid-positive was the worst. I had fever, sneezed, felt very tired and sleepy. I also had sore throat and coughed. By day 4, I felt better but the ART test kit still showed positive result. 

I drank lots of water, chrysanthemum tea with Luo Han Guo prepared by my mum and also coconut juice brought by my father. My father recovered first as he is first diagnosed with covid first. I'm happy that all my family members have recovered from covid now. 

Now my Tracetogether app shows that I am vaccinated from last week additional dose needed. Yeah, just in time for me to go out to celebrate my birthday. 


Comments

Popular Posts