Next Time I Must Lock My Bedroom

My friend told me that I have many weird rules but I think it's just common sense. Yesterday my aunty wanted to sit on my bed but luckily I managed to stop her from sitting on it. I don't even sit or sleep on my bed if I haven't bathe yet or just return from work. If you go out, your clothes will be exposed to all those virus and dust. 

To my dismay, my young cousins sat on my new Ergotune chair. I also don't sit if I just return from outside. After they returned home, I immediately disinfected my chair. Next time, I'll just lock my bedroom if there are visitors so they don't sit on my chair and bed. 

Last time, when I travelled to Taiwan with a friend, I also told her not to put her stuff on my bed in the hotel. Some people just put their bag on benches or toilet floor which are unhygienic. Sometimes I wonder if they think about the implications of putting their things outside and then put on the bed. I must tell them first as I be very upset if they put their things on my bed or sit on it. 


Comments

Popular Posts