Second Day of Chinese New Year

Today is 2/2/2022 which is the day when many couples are getting married. I also want to be married on this day if I have a boyfriend. Maybe if I can find Mr Right this year, hopefully I can marry this year 2022. My Mr Right should be someone who is kind, understanding, faithful, humorous, considerate, financially responsible and smart.

Anyway since I'm not married yet, I can still collect Hongbaos or red packets by my married seniors. My aunty suggested that I go overseas to find Mr Right. Friends suggested that I go for activities like volunteering. But I just want to rest on weekends and just donate money. If I really cannot find Mr Right, then I just stay alone. Anyway I already told my cousins to message me once every week if I stay alone next time. 

My friend wonder why I don't get upset for long. I'm too busy with so many books to read and activities to do like listening to dharma talks, sketching or going to museums. Life is a gift and we should not waste time being unhappy. 

I'm easily contented. I'm happy if I have good books to read, delicious food prepared by my mum and listening to Buddhism dharma talks. Look at what you have and not what you don't have and you be happy. 
Hongbaos received so far today

Comments

Popular Posts