Second Birthday Cake at Cedele in February 2022

I had a wonderful me time at Orchard this Friday. I went to get a free slice of chocolate matcha cake at Wheelock Place Cedele since February is birthday month and I also get to enjoy 15% off bill. I opted for seafood pasta, mocha and free chocolate matcha cake. I highly recommend this yummy chocolate matcha cake layered with generous matcha cream and chocolate in between the firm sponge cake

After the wonderful meal, I went to bookshop to read for a few hours and Paragon mall for shopping.  

I highly recommend this yummy chocolate matcha cake which is not too sweet. Usual price for a slice of chocolate matcha cake is $8.80 but I have it for free on birthday month.
The staff are flexible. They allowed me to change tomato sauce to cream sauce. 

I need coffee after work.



The carrot cake is delicious too!

Comments

Popular Posts