Birthday Treat at Tipo Pasta Bar

My young cousins gave me a surprise 😍treat at popular Tipo Pasta Bar located near Lavendar MRT yesterday. It took me some time to find the place. Total walking time was about 8 minutes from Lavendar MRT station. Anyway it was an opportunity for me to explore new places that I rarely visit on my own. For me, I always dine at shopping malls near the MRT station like Raffles City Shopping mall or Suntec mall near City Hall MRT station.

My young cousins ( the same cousins who sat on my ergonomics chair) said that we only have 1 hour to dine as this pasta restaurant is really popular even though it is located at an inconvenience location far from the MRT station. 

This Tipo pasta bar offers unique looking and handmade pasta like mafalde that looks like the Chinese dao xiao mian 刀削面 or knife sliced noodles. This inspires me to buy dao xiao mian and cream sauce and cook pasta. 😊 With the increase of GST next year, I will cook more at home and reduce dining out. 

Thank you to my lovely cousins who introduced new restaurants and treated me dessert and pasta! 😍

Tipo Pasta Bar Website here https://www.tipo.sg/pastabar
Address: 85 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 198753
I opted for mushroom madalde pasta with egg. Mafalde looks like Chinese dao xiao mian 刀削面 or knife sliced noodles.
Dao xiao mian 刀削面 or knife sliced noodles from Week in China.
Mafalde looks like Chinese dao xiao mian
My cousin had seafood pasta
Youngest cousin had carbonara with smoked duck 
Burrata ($16.90)

Air dry pasta



 

Comments

Popular Posts