Teochew Cuisine at Chin Lee Restaurant

Today my elder brother treated us to traditional Teochew food at the famous Chin Lee Restaurant well known for their Teochew food at Blk 115, Bedok North road. My second brother drove us to the restaurant. As Teochew, of course we enjoy Teochew food especially the creamy yam paste.

Surprisingly I love the stir-fried broccoli which to my surprise costs $30 a plate! We had two plates of  Stir-fried Broccoli.  My generous brother ordered the Chilled Teochew Pig Trotter Jelly, Teochew Yam Paste & Pumpkin served with Gingko Nut, Teochew Steamed Pomfret, Crayfish, Teochew Kway Teow, Home-made Teochew Prawn Ball, Superior shark fin, Fried Mee Sua, Roasted Chicken with Golden Garlic, Famous Home-made Beancurd ($17). Today I put on hold my diet plan and just enjoy the food. I ate too much recently and has gained weight. 

My brother paid about $630.00 for today dinner. The food are quite delicious. If you like traditional Teochew food, you can go there for authentic Teochew food.

Address:  Blk 115, #01-285, Bedok North Road Singapore 460115
Teochew Yam Paste & Pumpkin served with Gingko Nut




Chilled Teochew Pig Trotter Jelly. I don't really like this dish. 
Shark fin soup.
Home-made Teochew Prawn Ball

 Stir-fried Broccoli


Roasted Chicken with Golden Garlic

Famous Home-made Beancurd
Crayfish


Teochew Kway Teow





Teochew Steamed Pomfret

Fried Mee Sua


 

Comments

Popular Posts