River Hongbao Show 2023

Finally yesterday I went to Gardens by the Bay for the annual River Hongbao show which will end today. In the past I would visit this show on the launch day but this year I feel kinda lethargic so I only visited yesterday. 

I went with my lovely young cousin who treated me to Shroom burger, cheese fries and mango concrete at Shake Shack. I wanted to treat her but she insisted on treating me instead. I felt deeply touched.

Besides the elaborate and beautiful gigantic colourful lanterns, I also managed to catch a glimpse of handsome actor like Elvin Ng playing drums with four other actors and Zoe Tay, whom I used to like. I had a hard time watching the performances as some people were standing and blocking the view.

After a long tiring day, we went back home. Today the mediacorp actors and actresses are performing again for the Yuanxiao show to be shown on Channel 8 next Sunday. 

@RiverHongbaoSG #RiverHongbao2023

Gardens by the Bay

Nearest MRT station: Bayfront MRT and Gardens by the Bay MRT


 



Zoe Tay

Elvin Ng and four other actors.


Wow this arrangement is great. I notice that I get along very well with people born in the year of Ox and Pig. Don't know why, I just enjoy interacting with them.







Fried yam snacks.










Comments

Popular Posts