Steamboat and Grill Dinner on RenRi人日

My second young brother and his girlfriend brought many ingredients for yesterday steamboat and grill dinner. They brought some meat, noodle, soup stock and yusheng from Soup restaurant 三盅两件  and my mum prepared the 7 types of vegetables 七样菜 and ngoh hiang. The cornell electric steamboat and grill is really good and efficient. 
 
Next time I will buy this electric streamboat and grill as it is much cheaper to eat at home compared to eating outside. Last month, I spent about $200.00 for steamboat at Beautypot restaurant to my shock. 

We tossed the yusheng first and then we cooked the food. I enjoyed yesterday heart-warming dinner in the cool windy weather with my family. 


Ngoh Hiang prepared by my mum






Teochew 7 vegetables





 

Comments

Popular Posts