Italian Dinner With Great View of Singapore at Lavo Italian

This is a rather relaxing period for me to catch up with my friends and family. This Tuesday, I met my good friend to visit Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay and followed up with Italian dinner at Lavo Italian restaurant Marina Bay Sands hotel at level 57. For years, we had been saying that we should dine at the beautiful Marina Bay Sands together. Finally this Tuesday, we had dinner with a magnificent view of Singapore looking at the city and the Gardens by the Bay. 

We had seafood pasta and truffle mushroom pizza. To be honest, we paid for the view and not really for the food as we can have more delicious food elsewhere at a much more wallet-friendly price. Finally we fulfilled our wishes and have no regret.
 
You can read my earlier blog on my first visit to this restaurant in 2019 with another friend here.

Click here to view Lavo Italian dinner menu here.

Bird-eye view of Singapore city from level 57 at Lavo Italian restaurant, Marina Bay Sands.
Esplanade theatres by the bay, my favorite concert hall!


Super trees at Gardens by the bay

The iconic Marina Bay Sands hotel.





We had this Mafaldine Seafood Alfredo which comes with prawns, scallops mixed in lobster butter. ($41.00). I think we just came here for the view and not really for the food.
We shared this Black Truffle Wild Mushrooms, Ricotta, Arugula ($35.00) with crispy crust. I prefer thin crispy base pizza so I don't really like this thick dough base.


Complimentary focaccia with olive. Needed to ask the staff if it was complimentary cause I saw other diners served this bread.

My favourite pistachio gelato ($8.00).


Comments

Popular Posts