Dining with Bird-eye View of Singapore at Lavo Italian Restaurant

Last week, my buddy and I had dinner at Lavo Italian restaurant which is located at Marina Bay Sands 57th floor. After admiring the flowers at Gardens by the Bay, we walked to Marina Bay Sands for Italian dinner where we could also enjoy a beautiful view of Singapore city. 

I made reservation few days ago for the weekday 5pm dinner. While waiting to be directed to our table, we happily explored different area outside the restaurant to admire Singapore city

If you want to enjoy bird-eye view of Singapore without paying $26.00 at Marina Bay Sands skypark, you can dine at Lavo Italian restaurant at 57th floor. 

We find the female service staff who served us really attentive and accommodating. To me, the most delicious dish is their signature New York cheesecake sundae. With a beautiful view of Singapore city, I think $16.00 for the New York cheesecake sundae quite worth it. They also cater to special diet. However on that day, I wanted to eat pasta with seafood. I'm not a strict vegetarian as I drink soup with meat prepared by my family.  I am now more of a flexitarian; eating vegetarian on most days but eat seafood once or twice a week. 

To view my previous posts on Gardens by the bay and bird-eye view of Singapore, just click the various Labels at the end of the post.

Nearest MRT: Bayfront MRT
Website: https://lavosingapore.com

Super trees grove at Gardens by the Bay






 This organic looking structure is the Marina Barrage which creates Singapore's 15th reservoir in the heart of the city. Click here for more information.

 This is the Gardens by the bay, Flower dome and the Cloud forest. Do click the various labels like flower dome and cloud forest for my previous posts.

 Singapore's port is one of the world busiest ports in the world. You can see many ships at the Singapore Straits. 

Inside Lavo Italian restaurant at 5pm.
 We were served complimentary warm bread with yummy olive and tomato sauce. I think its the best and fresh olive I ever eaten in my life. 
 My buddy had grilled salmon oreganato ($42.00) which was palatable but not spectacular.
I had seafood linguine. 
 I ordered Lavo Italian popular New York Cheesecake Sundae ($16.00). Kudos to the serving staff who let me changed pineapple sorbet to pistachio gelato. A really delightful dessert where the mini cheesecake are coated in chocolate!
My friend enjoyed this pineapple sorbet ($8.00)




 The beehive looking structure is Esplanade theatres by the bay. It is one of my favourite places in Singapore!
 Fullerton hotel and Merlion. Can you spot the Merlion?

Comments

Popular Posts