Little Tokio at Tampines

This is a great week catching up with my friends, cousins and my family. This Thursday, my mum and I went to explore the latest eatery at Tampines Blk 824 and we had lunch there at Little Tokio which sells a wide variety of Japanese food and Sappora beer. 

We shared the udon, salmon grilled set, dessert and some fried dishes. Total cost including dining charge came up to $54.45. Next year with 8% service charge, things will only be more expensive. I think I have to learn to cook my favourite food and cut down on dining out next year. 😟 To be honest, I don't like to spend more than $50.00 on food, I find it's too extravagant.  Next time, we can just gather at home and eat home prepared food instead of spending so much on food. 

Nevertheless I think this is a great place to have the rather affordable dessert Signature Tokio Sweet Ending at $6.00 and some fried dishes instead of the set meal. 

Little Tokio
Where: Blk 824, Tampines Street 81, #01-22, Singapore 521824

How to go there? At Tampines Bus interchange, take red signboard bus 291 and alight when you see Temasek Polytechnic.

Signature Tokio Sweet Ending ($6.00). We chose the Black sesame ice-cream.
We shared the salmon grilled set with rice at $18.90.
Camembert cheese ($5.90)
Ebi tempura ($8.90)
Udon ($4.00). I find this too expensive with little dishes and noodle. But this udon is quite delicious and not as salty as other places.


















Comments

Popular Posts