Popular BookFest 2022 at Suntec City

Time flies so fast when you are immersed in reading. Five hours just passed by at the Popular Bookfest at Suntec City this Monday. I'm very delighted to see so many books and stationery with great discount of up to 70%. I spent hours reading both Chinese and English books and was wondering if I should buy more books. But all my six bookshelves are filled with books already. 

I also spent some time looking at the IT gadgets too as I needed to buy multi-charging ports for my newly purchased speakers. 

There are also many vending machines, snacks from Korea and Japan and also computer gaming section, Popular bookstore has really diversified their business from selling books to many other items like snacks, IT gadgets and games. They have really maximised the use of the space for profit.  

The Bookfest event will end this Sunday, 18 December.

Ah Guo art work. The female school uniform looks like my former Yumin Primary school uniform. 

You can find Japan and Korean snacks too!



Cute lamp 







Chinese calligraphy and brushes

You can buy speakers, gadgets

English books on sale






Comments

Popular Posts