Dessert with My Cousins

Finally met my four cousins for dinner and dessert this Thursday, 29 December. It's not easy to meet due to busy schedule but finally we managed to meet for dinner before 2022 end. 

I highly recommended them pistachio semifreddo which means frozen dessert in Italian at Saizeriya Tampines. They enjoyed the smooth cold dessert. We also shared tiramisu, garlic focaccia and spinach chicken gratin. 

Looking forward to our next meeting next month during the Chinese New Year visit. 

I love this pistachio semifreddo ($4.90) and I highly recommended to my cousins. They all enjoyed this dessert too. 

Sharing food and dessert with my cousins!

Spinach chicken gratin ($5.90)
I don't recommend this waffle ice-cream as the waffle was soft and not crispy.

Tiramisu ($4.90)

Garlic focaccia




Comments

Popular Posts