Tightening Spending Next Year

The coming years will be tough with rising home loans rate to up to 4.5% ( or rising more with Fed increase), inflation and rising GST. Next year, I plan to cut down on dining in restaurants to save on 10% dining charges and 8% GST. I plan to buy food from eatery like Taiwan Shilin and dine outdoor like outside Esplanade Theatres by the bay admiring the city view and eating with my cousins or friends. Or we could go to food court. Good food don't have to be expensive. It's the company that matters. 

Next year will be tough with more retrenchment and increasing prices due to high loan rate, inflation and GST. It is time to tighten my spending and not spend unnecessary. I plan to shift money to fixed deposit for higher interest most probably next month.  


Comments

Popular Posts