Backstreet Boys Are Coming to Singapore

During my secondary school days, I really enjoyed listening to songs by the popular Backstreet Boys (1996 to 1997). I brought their Greatest hit CD album and listened on repeat to some of their songs like Everybody. Sometimes I would dance and exercise with their music on. 

Should I buy Backstreet Boys concert ticket? I'm sure my secondary school classmates who are overzealous fans of Backstreet boys will definitely buy the most expensive tickets at $790 VIP Entitlements as shown here. I still remember their annoying scream whenever they hear Backstreet boys songs.

Backstreet Boys will coming to Singapore for a day concert on 22 February next year at Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Awesome greatest hits by the Backstreet Boys. They were really popular in 1997.

Comments

Popular Posts