Elemen Christmas Set 2022

I really enjoyed this appetising Christmas 8-course meal at Elemen, a vegetarian restaurant at Millenia Walk. I love all the food especially the Heirloom Cherry Tomato Salad maybe because of the unique combination of burrata salad with sweet balsamic vinegar and grapes. The Oceanic bisque soup also has this refreshing seafood taste and I think it includes tomato or pumpkin and some herbs. Definitely one of my favourite special course which is available till 31 December this year. I be back for the Christmas set again next month!

Click the website here for more information.
Heirloom Cherry Tomato Salad is my favourite dish as I love burrata cheese mixed with balsamic vinegar dressing.
Sparkling Pomegranate is refreshing  


Winter Trio Appetiser





Oceanic Bisque is tasty.


Cheesy Shroom Balls with Spicy Neapolitan Sauce

Black Winter Truffle Fondant Potatoes
Portobello mushroom steak

Mont Blanc is good with crispy tart base and tasty chestnut paste.


 

This menu image is from Elemen website here.

Comments

Popular Posts