Real Food at Orchard Central

If you are looking for vegetarian and vegan food in Orchard Road, you can go to Real Food at Orchard Central. I like their mushroom pasta and hot cheesy baked penne. 

This Friday, I met up my cousin to celebrate her belated birthday. We decided to eat vegetarian food as she also had some rashes on her wrist. Now I consider myself flexitarian and prefer to eat plant based food though I also eat white meat like seafood but I try to minimise to twice per week. 

You can buy vegetarian and vegan sauces and pastry at the other side of the restaurant. While waiting for food, you can also read books from the bookshelves. The restaurant has nice relaxing vibe.

Nearest MRT: Somerset MRT

Venue: 181 Orchard Road

Orchard Central, #02-16

Baked penne ($15.50). This is good with cheesy penne.
2 scrambled eggs at $5.00. Next time I don't order this. 

Organic mushroom aglio olio ($16.80). We enjoyed this al dente pasta with tasty mushroom.
Mushroom pizza ($16.80)

My cousin had this kombu shitake soup ($10.80)









With 10% dining service charge and 7% service charge, the total bill is $90.75. 

Comments

Popular Posts