Night Bazaar is Back at Tampines Central!

Finally night bazaar is back at Tampines central after two long years of hiatus. The night market was so crowded on Saturday night and people were queuing up for food. 
 
It's good to buy affordable daily living items like sewing kits, strings, phone cases, bags and dolls at night bazar.  There are also many varieties of tasty food and toys. 

Is vending machines the new trend? Now there are many vending machines at night market. I don't understand why people are so fascinated with vending machines. Anyway just sharing and you can shop if you like night bazar. 

Tampines Night bazar is located just next to Tampines MRT station.
 
Cute gigantic rooster, my horoscope (can be noisy when I'm with my friends/relatives)  float playground in front of Century Square.  



I miss Taipei city, one of my favourite cities with lots of delicious food and cool weather in late November. Maybe I go to Taiwan next year. 





Games you can play.

 

Comments

Popular Posts