Lunch at Professor Brawn at Enabling Village

After the complementary art lesson at MuzArt yesterday, my cousin and I went to Professor Brawn cafe for lunch. It is located at the Enabling Village which provides disability-inclusive training and employment in a universal inclusive design environment.

I decided to treat her to lunch with the Professor Brawn vouchers and also to introduce her to the Enabling Village. Also, since I like to be productive in a day, it would be great to complete art lesson at Jurong West Stadium in the morning and explore the Enabling Village near the Redhill MRT station. I don't normally go to the west side of Singapore since I stay at the east side of Singapore, Tampines. Now I spend at least five days per week at home during the holidays to catch up with my reading and work. I can also save money on transport and food. It is scary how much prices have increased now.😔

Back to the food at Professor Brawn, we had a hearty good meal there. We ordered some side dishes like the Spanish Omelette with potato and onion ($8.00) and battered fish and chips ($17.00) to share. We also had Gong cha tea. 

Service was great. Staff were attentive and helpful. Do be patient with the special needs staff. Anyway, I feel the service at Professor Brawn is much better than those 'normal' staff outside with bad attitude. I vow not to go back to those restaurants with bad service (worse is we still have to pay 10% service charge for bad attitude).

I had the vegetarian pasta ($13.00)  and my cousin had the soft shell crab pasta ($23.00). I tried the soft shell crab pasta and I really like the tasty sauce. I feel the vegetarian pasta might taste better if it is the dry version. I don't really like pasta with soup. Anyway taste is subjective. My cousin liked the vegetarian pasta as she like the soup. Maybe next time they can let customers choose if they like dry or soup vegetarian pasta. 

About Professor Brawn- Click here to read more.

How to get to Enabling Village?

Just alight at Redhill MRT station. It takes about 8 minutes walk from MRT to Enabling Village. 
I like the bromeliads outside the cafe.
There were not many people on Saturday afternoon. We had lunch at about 2.20pm.


Inspiring quotes




Vegetarian pasta ($13.00)
Spanish Omelette with potato and onion ($8.00)

Battered fish and chips ($17.00)


Soft shell crab pasta ($23.00)
 

Comments

Popular Posts