Social Boundaries

Be it my buddies or good friends, I think there should be some boundaries.  Maybe it's generation gap or I'm very traditional/conservative? Do all young people talk like that? I'm really not comfortable with inappropriate or dirty jokes. For example if my good friend tell me what her boyfriend does in bedroom, I think I will laugh whenever I see her boyfriend. I'm afraid I cannot hide my thoughts and facial expressions. Maybe if they say again, I will remind them it is inappropriate.

I think if I'm married then I joke with my spouse only. Anyway I think at this age (already 41 liao 😔), I might just be single. Now I'll focus on earning money and be independent as usual.

Not many men are faithful like my father and I absolutely cannot tolerate infidelity. I prefer a loyal and faithful man. I don't look at his position at work but his character must be upright and has integrity. I rather be single and have peace of mind instead of worrying him with younger women who take initiative. My younger cousins shared with me that now younger women will take initiative to date men they like.  Maybe I should marry not so handsome man so I don't have to worry. Some men cannot resist temptations😒. 

I just applied BTO flat yesterday. I hope I can get it and I will decorate it to my favourite style with warm wood and light cheerful pastel colour. At least being single, you don't have to compromise your favourite design style.


Comments

Popular Posts