Truffle-Licious at Elemen

Elemen, a popular vegetarian restaurant is now offering Truffle-Licious 8-course set value at $48.80++ per set till 31 October 2021. I had a wonderful meal and I think it's better to try asap looking at the rising Covid-19 cases in Singapore.

My favourite dish is the dessert, truffle basque cheesecake with milk tea ice-cream. It's a great combination and I was impressed with the milk tea ice-cream and creamy cheesecake.  

I went to HarbourFront branch for lunch. Service was good.  The staff gave truffle crisps at the end of the meal. 

It is quite pricey at about $57.10 after adding in 10% service charge and 7% GST. I think I will be back again as I like the dessert and also the collagen rich soup. Also I like truffle. 

Uni pillow with truffle comb. The creamy rich paste that resembles uni is made from mashed chick peas, sweet potatoes and silken tofu on top of truffle kombu or fried crispy seaweed on crispy rice. This is second dish after Le truffle trio.

Le Truffle Trio comes with black truffle Xiao long Bao, 'escargot' and crispy charcoal tofu bites. 


Uni pillow with truffle comb. The creamy rich paste that resembles uni is made from mashed chick peas, sweet potatoes and silken tofu on top of truffle kombu or fried crispy seaweed on crispy rice. This is second dish after Le truffle trio.



Truffle collagen broth. I really need this nutritious soup. I love this tasty soup with golden crispy roll.

Black truffle tortellini comes with crispy tortellini filled with porcini mushroom on creamy porcini mushroom sauce. I find the filling too salty.


Refreshing yuzu sorbet

Black truffle oyster mushroom. I love this tasty rich truffle cream sauce with king oyster mushrooms that look like scallops. 
Black truffle iced latte
Truffle Basque cheesecake with milk tea ice-cream. I love this awesome dessert.




Gift from Elemen




Comments

Popular Posts