Cleaning My Room and Update of BTO Ballot

I spent the day cleaning my bedroom desk today. It took me half a day to clean and organise my items. I'm wondering if I should throw away my CD and DVD collection as they are taking too much space. There is no more CD or DVD drive in laptop and desktop now. I need to get a DVD/CD player if I want to use it. 

I have far too many things. I really must stop spending unnecessary. In the midst of cleaning, I read my diary that I wrote from 2003 to 2005 when I was an undergraduate at NUS. Back then, my young cousin was a baby. Reading my diary brought old memories back. 

I just received an email from HDB regarding 2-room BTO flat application under the Single scheme. Alas as balloted queue number has exceeded the flat supply, application for the flat is not successful. Well, I just have to try for November BTO flat application again.     

Tomorrow, I will clear other part of my bedroom. There are far too many things to clean and organise. 
My CD and DVD collection.
I like Jay Chou music. 
Mum prepared Kimbap for dinner tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts