Indulging in Mooncakes

This Tuesday is Mid-Autumn Festival and I be celebrating by eating more mooncakes and pomelo with my family at home. I will skip dinner and just eat mooncake this Tuesday.

This year my elder brother brought back many mooncakes distributed by his company and my younger brother's girlfriend also brought yam mooncake for us. I just had my favourite yam or orh nee mooncake and tried premium black and white sesame paste mooncake. I love black sesame seed and the moon cake is not so sweet. Next Friday I go to Gardens by the Bay and Chinatown to see lantern lighting. 

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you all in advance!

This orh nee or yam mooncake from Yan is generously filled with yam paste with layered flaky crust skin. I love it! 


Premium black and white sesame paste mooncake from Peach Garden Chinese restaurant. Quite nice for me as I like black sesame paste and it is not so sweet.

I had coffee with mooncake instead of tea. :)
Lotus paste mooncake from Marriott Tang plaza  hotel.





Comments

Popular Posts