Mid-Autumn at Gardens by the Bay- Chrysanthemum Blooms

As usual after work, I went to Flower Dome Gardens by the Bay to see the flowers. Currently the flower dome flower bed is filled with mostly Chrysanthemum  flowers. I'm not really a fan of Chrysanthemum flowers.I'm looking forward to tulip flowers theme starting on 8th October this year. 

Currently flower dome is filled with a spread of Mid-Autumn lighting of mostly rabbits and Chinese pavilion till 3 October. 

I'm not sure if I should be happy or not. Due to covid19, flower dome is quite empty. Retail and tourism businesses are affected in Singapore. Hopefully this pandemic will end soon. 
Dale Chihuly Sculpture at Flower Dome

Chrysanthemum flowers aplenty at the Flower Dome

Lanterns spread around the Flower Dome.






Origami crane trees




                                                 Ancient see-saw in Korea. 

Comments

Popular Posts