VeganBurg Singapore on Ethical Eating Day

Today is ethical eating day in Singapore. Various vegan and vegetarian restaurants are offering 11% discount. I read about VeganBurg which offers vegan food. Since VeganBurg participates in today Ethical eating day and there is 11% off for all items, I decided to try their Avocado beetroot burger and spinach pops. 

After discount, I spent $17.53 for Avocado beetroot burger set which comprises of seaweed fries or broccoli and soursop drink, and another spinach pops side which is basically balls of mashed potatoes with spinach inside. If you love burger, this place is highly recommended for their delicious vegan burgers! They also have desserts like brownies. I didn't try as I felt very full just eating the burger set. 

To view the menu, click here.

VeganBurg
44 Jalan Eunos
Singapore 419502


Website: https://www.veganburg.com/singapore
Nearest MRT: Eunos MRT. 
About 10 mins walking time from Eunos MRT.
Operating Hours:
Monday-Sunday and Public Holidays:
11:30A.M.-10:00P.M. (last order 9:45pm)
Phone: +65 6844 6868
I chose avocado beetroot burger set with seaweed fries and soursop drink. The set costs  $13.80.
 Spinach pops ($5.90). There are six balls of mashed potato with bits of spinach. 
 This avocado beetroot burger is really big. The soy patty is crispy and the avocado really fresh. I don't like red onion so I asked them not to add. 

 You can select your drink. I had tangy soursop.
 There are educational posters on the the benefit of veganism.


Comments

Popular Posts