Grove at SingPost

I brought many vegetarian food at Grove to share with my family. Perhaps it was takeaway, thus the dry kung Pao noodle noodle didn't taste as good. 

I was disappointed with the laksa. The laksa gravy was kinda diluted and vegetables in the bento set was not well-cooked. However all is not lost. The avocado grain bowl was delicious and I also liked their truffle ramen. But for ramen, its better to eat at the eatery and not takeaway. 

Grove at SingPost
Nearest MRT: Paya Lebar MRT
Avocado grain bowl is highly recommended. It still taste delicious when you takeaway.

I don't like the yogurt dessert.


I don't like the taste of laksa and the soup was diluted.
I think this Kung Pao noodle taste better at the eatery. Not recommended for takeaway.
The bento set comes with soup.

Comments

Popular Posts