Yummy Salad Bowl at Soup Spoon Union

I had my dinner at Soup Spoon Union at Raffles City shopping mall. I selected the salad bowl set with roasted pumpkin soup and lemon tea drink. The salad portion size is big and comes with about four or five falafel balls. I'm not really a fan of falafel balls but there are only two vegetarian choices for protein. The other option is teriyaki tofu but I read that they are not delicious. Maybe next time, I will try teriyaki tofu.

I like romain lettuce,corn, avocado, pineapple, dried cranberries. However the chilled soba is not recommended. It was just a clump of soba and tasted soggy soft. Last week I chose pesto penne for carbohydrate and I find it much better than the chilled soba though they were rather oily. I felt very full after eating the salad bowl and roasted pumpkin soup. I enjoyed the salad bowl with basil pesto penne with mint aioli. 

I find the order list very helpful as you know what nutrients you are eating. You can choose three fibre, one protein, one carbo, one base and one dressing. 

Soup Spoon Union: The Salad Fork
MRT stations: Cityhall MRT and Esplanade MRT
Click the menu here

 Roasted pumpkin soup and salad which include romain lettuce, carrot, corn, dried cranberries, chilled soba, falafel balls, pineapple and avocado. I chose carrot sesame but they didn't have. 
This dinner set costs $17.30.
Just select what you want. 

Comments

Popular Posts