Dinner at Poulet Restaurant

After viewing the beautiful arts at National Gallery of Singapore recently, my friend and I had dinner at Poulet. She had their signature half chicken with cranberry sauce while I had chestnut rice, Paris de salad, mushroom puff and dessert. Since I started to eat vegetarian food, I have no desire to buy and eat meat now. Luckily there are many restaurants that offer salad and meatless options. 

Food at Poulet is not cheap, considering the fact that there are 7% GST and 10% service charge. Total amount came up to $83.80. Looking at individual items like mushroom puff that costs $5.90, they are considered cheap. But after adding what I ordered, total cost is about $36.00 and that's not including 17% additional charges. So maybe if I eat again, I just order the delicious chestnut rice and Paris de salad which I love. 

Poulet restaurant 
Raffles City shopping mall
Nearest MRTs: Cityhall MRT and Esplanade MRT
Lemon tart $8.90. This is good as I love the biscuit but portion size is small. 

  Cate latte $4.90 which my friend ordered. 
 Salad de Paris $10.90. This is refreshingly light.
 Mushroom puff pie $5.90. This is one dish I won't order again. 
 Avocado chicken mayo $8.90. I took half of it and just had the avocado. I don't really recommend it because some part of the avocado is dark. Also it is not vegetarian.
 Poulet cranberry half  $16.90. My friend said this is good. I used to order half portion with cream sauce. 
               Cream sauce $2.00. I asked for little cream sauce but staff said must pay $2 for a bowl of cream sauce. At least it comes with some button mushroom. 
    Chestnut rice $3.90. I like anything with chestnut, including chestnut tart in Hong Kong. 

Comments

Popular Posts