Seoul Roll- Avocado roll Kimbap

My young cousin treated me some Kimbap, which is a popular Korean dish at Seoulroll at Raffles City shopping mall. She brought the avocado roll as she is aware that I'm now on vegetarian diet (going vegan). 

Wow, I was amazed by this simple dish. It is refreshing light and tasty with generous portion of avocado and other vegetables like carrot, lettuce, cucumber, radish pickle,burdock root and egg. I love it so much that now whenever I'm at Raffles City shopping mall, I'll order the avocado roll with no egg.  When I ordered today, I asked them not to add egg and they obliged. They just added more vegetables. 

The avocado roll costs $5.50 but I don't mind paying because of the yummy and crunchy vegetables and fresh avocado. But then I think its good that I start to learn how to cook this dish. I was surprised to see price rose from $4.50 to $6.00 for some kimbap in few years time. 



Comments

Popular Posts