Grand Master Raymond Lo Course

Grand Master Raymond Lo is currently conducting Bazi course in. Singapore. I'm not attending as I find the price too high and I have been learning through various books and Internet. Well I just purchase his Bazi books online as he is not selling the books in stores. 

Hmm, in early March, I be in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is one of the places in the world with great Fengshui and Bazi Masters, perhaps  far better than Joey Yap. I heard that those skillful masters only read for the super rich tycoons who believe in Fengshui. In Singapore, Suntec city is/was partially owned by Mr Li Kashing. Suntec city building looks like a palm grabbing money. Of course besides Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore, those powerful Fengshui and Bazi masters could also reside in China, the birthplace of Chinese metaphysics like Fengshui, Bazi and ZWDS. It's just that they keep low profile and perhaps are helping the powerful people like state leaders. Leaders whose destiny can impact his citizens. 

Comments

Popular Posts