Mei Heong Yuan Dessert at Chinatown

After dinner at G7 Liang Kee Restaurant, my relatives treated me Chinese Dessert in Chinatown  Mei Heong Yuan. I enjoyed eating with my relatives as we can share a wide variety of dessert. We had hot dessert like egg pudding with ginger which to me taste like preserved egg. Mango and green tea snow ice are quite ok. I won't say they are impressive because I tasted better snow ice in Taiwan. 

They also serve hot Chinese snacks like chee Cheong fun, glutinous rice and yam cake. I prefer their yam and carrot cake as compared to their snow ice.

Website: http://www.meiheongyuendessert.com.sg/index.php/our-menu

Address Chinatown 
No.63 -67 Temple street

                                  Mango snow ice
              Matcha green tea snow ice.
      Milk pudding and egg pudding with ginger.
3 colour cakes with pumpkin cake, yam cake and carrot cake.

Comments

Popular Posts