Delectable Teochew Food at G7 Liang Kee Restaurant Pte Ltd

Recently my generous relatives treated me to a sumptuous dinner at G7 Liang Kee Restaurant Pte Ltd located at Havelock Road. It's a restaurant that serves Teochew food like cold crabs and steamed pomfret and pumpkin yam paste, my favorite dessert!

It's my first time trying cold crabs! Wow I love these fresh cold crabs especially the tasty roes. For me I love to dip the fresh crabs to the sweet keiyou sauce or tangerine sauce. Besides the crabs, we also had fried mian xian topped with generous mushroom, onion, egg. I also love the omelette with dollap of fresh oyster with special sauce, fried crispy tofu and ngio hiang! This restaurant is highly recommended for its authentic Teochew food.

However take note that if you want to eat cold crabs, please call in advance to order. 

Address: G7 Liang Kee Restaurant Pte Ltd
                 No. 737 Havelock Road
                 Singapore 169653
Telephone: 6278 7026
Business hours: 11.30am to 2.30pm
                            :5.30pm to 11.00pm
                             Fresh cold crabs.
  Dip this to sweet keiyou sauce, tangerine sauce.
                              Fried Mian Xian.
                  Fried omelette with oyster.
           It's filled with dollap of fresh oyster.
                                    Aiyu jelly
 I like their braised peanuts and garlic chilli dip.
 Fried tofu and ngio hiang. I really like their fried crispy and tender tofu.

Comments

Popular Posts