Tribal Tempo at Gardens by the Bay

From now till 30 October, you can discover pretty African flowers at Flower Dome Gardens by the Bay. I have to admit, I never expect to see unique beautiful flowers in a very hot country like Africa. Hmm, maybe I was naive. But really, now my favourite flower is not rose, but this unique beauty Serruria florida. Yeah that is my favourite flower. 
Beautiful sculptures arts relating to Africa are also on display.
View of Super trees and flower dome.








This purple flower is so pretty.
Tribal Tempo, Africa theme in Flower Dome till 30 October this year.
Africa trees.

 This is the national flower of South Africa, King Protea. Protea cynaroides, commonly known as King Protea.

 Wow this pinky flower is so sweet and pretty! Its my favourite flower for now.
  Serruria florida x rosea. This is my favourite flower.





















Comments

Popular Posts