All You Can Eat Ala Carte Buffet at Seafood International Market Restaurant

This week, I took my parents to Seafood International Market and Restaurant for lunch buffet as they are having lunch promotion and also after 33 years of operation, they will be closing down as the land will be returned to the government for redevelopment. 

Well I feel sad as I used to play at Big Splash, the tall water slide with my elder brother and I used to work at the restaurant briefly. They are known for their award-winning Thai curry crabs which I love. The last day of operation is on 15 September which is next week. I find the price quite affordable. For lunch buffet, Ala cate Thai style buffet, from Monday to Friday, it costs $29.80++ per adult and for weekends, it costs $32.80++ per adult. 

Although it is All You Can Eat buffet, there are 10 dishes that limited to one serving only like the braised mini whole abalone.

To view the menu, click the link here.

Seafood International Market & Restaurant
902 East Coast Parkway
Blk A #01-01 Big Splash
Singapore 449874
The restaurant used to be located in this building.
The restaurant is now located here.
Drinks and dessert area.
Live seafood. Customers can choose the seafood they want.
Dessert section with jelley and red bean cake, sago cake.
 Dessert section 
Wine section
Each person is only entitled one braised mini whole abalone with oyster sauce. As I went with my parents, there are 3 of us.
Each person get 2 prawns with Thai chili sauce.
1 bowl of shark's fin with crab meat. I find the soup quite diluted.
We shared this wok-fried sliced whelk with XO chili sauce. I like the sauce.
Sauteed scallop with asparagus.
I like the desserts especially the purple yam cake.
I love deep fried prawn. 
We also enjoyed this deep-fried crispy beancurd with mayo sauce.
Thai deep-fried sweet and spicy fish fillet. 
Poached vegetables with eggs.
Thai prawn cakes.
Sauteed clams in Thai chili sauce.
Thai Seafood Tom Yum soup
Cheese baked scallop. I really find this tasty but each person can only have one serving.
Steamed fish fillet with pickled chili.
My father like deep fried crispy fish skin with salt and pepper. I find it really crispy like crackers.
I love this stir-fried prawn with butter, crispy oats and egg floss!
We shared this delicious pad Thai.
Mixed fruit like longan with lemon grass jello.
Thai green curry chicken. Quite oily.
Maybe you can skip this. I find the pan-fried egg with minced chicken meat in Szechuan style too salty.
                                                           Red bean soup.
This is really delicious fried chicken with mustard mayo sauce.
I love the purple yam cake.
They also sell mooncake.
This is an award-winning restaurant.
I used to play at the Big splash, the tall water slide with my brother.

Comments

Popular Posts