Complimentary Dating Chat

I finally went for a dating profiling chat with a matchmaking agency since it was complimentary. Initially I cancelled it but since they were so persistent, calling me a few times, I decided to just attend the profiling session. Also my friend encouraged me to just attend and reminded me I'm not really young already. Hey buddy, I did attend the complimentary dating chat and did not back out. At least I tried. 

At the end of the chat, with me telling her my expectations of my future spouse, I just asked what's next. Then she showed me various services like how they'll matchmake me with guys who fit my expectations. To my shock, it can cost $600 and above for 3 dates over a period of few months. Well, if I'm really desperate, I will just sign up for various dating apps where I can see whether the guys are handsome or not or fit my expectation. Why would I want to pay $600 for a agency to match make me? Wait, on second thought, maybe I should just sign up for dating app?

Comments

Popular Posts