Sufood Vegetarian Food Again!

I really enjoyed Sufood delicious vegetarian food so I went again last week for lunch. This is a really popular vegetarian restaurant and if you want to eat dinner on Friday evening or Saturday, its best to make a reservation first else you have to wait for hours. I went on a weekday afternoon, so there were not many people and I took my own sweet time to enjoy my lunch. This time for main course, I tried their chef recommended pasta. 
 The appetizer and vinegar drink.
 I still choose Rainbow fruit salad because I love sweet figs.
 This time I only have1 breadstick and I still choose Pineapple orange juice!
 They also have 3-course high-tea at $18.80.
 Pumpkin soup.
 Wild Mushroom Charcoal Tagliatelle. Surprisingly this is delicious! The king oyster mushrooms look like squid and the texture is really chewy. I love the fragrant garlic charcoal pasta.
 For dessert, I chose this Rosso e Giallo which comes with a red bean cake(not really sweet) and smooth beancurd pudding. It comes with sweet sauce for you to pour over the dessert if you love sweet dessert.

Comments

Popular Posts