Singapore F1@ Marina Bay Street Circuit

Yesterday at Gardens by the Bay, we could hear loud screeching sound from F1 racing cars. Yesterday was the practise session for F1 drivers at the Marina Bay street circuit track. 

Today is the qualifying session for tomorrow race. At Cityhall MRT and Raffles City shopping mall today, I saw many policemen on patrol and there are many caucasian tourists wearing F1 pass. For me, I don't understand why anyone want to spend hours watching the cars racing around the track on and on. I find it boring so even when my previous boss had F1 tickets for us, I didn't accept as I think its a waste of time. Nevertheless, it's good for Singapore tourism industry. Currently more than 300 people are infected with Zika virus in Singapore. I hope none of the tourists are affected by Zika virus.
F1 car model outside a hotel in Orchard Road.
 Tourists heading to Marina Bay Street Circuit to watch tonight F1 Singapore qualifying session.

Comments

Popular Posts