Singapore Passport

Singapore passport is one of the most popular passports in the world as we Singaporeans have visa-free access to more than a hundred countries. 

I searched for my passport as I finally decided to make a booking for Australia trip in June. I'll be going to Australia Sydney and Melbourne with my youngest brother this June as he managed to apply for one week leave. My brother and I went to Chinatown Point to book the trip with CTC travel. We paid about $1000.00 for deposit first. Since I don't have driving license and my brother is not familiar with the country (It's his first trip there), we decided to sign up for the package tour. I last visited Sydney and Gold Coast in 1996.

We travelled to China and Taiwan with CTC before and liked their service, thus we decided to sign up for their package tour again. I see how the holiday is like first, if I enjoy the trip in Australia this June, most probably I travel to Melbourne in this November again. 

Even though Singapore has visa-free access to more than a hundred countries, Australia is not one of them. Luckily the tour agency staff told us that she'll apply for Visa to Australia for us. That's the advantage of signing up with travel agencies, they provide good service and since Australia is so big, it be good to have transport plan for us and its cheaper. The only disadvantage is we have to wake up early and follow their schedule and not have sufficient time to explore the place. 
From Wikipedia
"In 2016,Singaporean citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 173 countries and territories, ranking the Singaporean passport 5th in the world in terms of travel freedom (tied with Austria and Japan).[10] Additionally, the World Tourism Organization also published a report on 15 January 2016 ranking the Singaporean passport 1st in the world (tied with Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and the United Kingdom) in terms of travel freedom, with the mobility index of 160 (out of 215 with no visa weighted by 1, visa on arrival weighted by 0.7, eVisa by 0.5 and traditional visa weighted by 0)."
My passport. Singapore passport is in top 5 for Visa free travel.

2016 Top 10 World's Most Powerful Passports for Visa Free Travel

Comments

Popular Posts