Travel Revolution at Marina Bay Sands

Last month, I went to Travel Revolution, a travel fair at Marina Bay Sands to gather more information about Melbourne Australia, that I plan to visit this year. I collected many brochures and travel guide to Melbourne and I'm happy as I don't have to buy travel guide books.

When am I visiting Melbourne? Maybe in June or late November to December. But I have started to plan and research on Melbourne via forum, tripadvisor and Melbourne travel books. I derive great pleasure in researching and planning my Melbourne trip. Actually I wanted to go to Sydney, but my aunty and colleagues strongly recommended Melbourne instead. Also for the first time, its not expensive to change to Australian dollars. I better change SGD$ to AUD$ since its quite cheap now. 

Coincidentally, today Sunday Times newspaper features Melbourne in the Travel Black Book and this year many local magazines feature Melbourne city. Its like higher power is pushing me to go to Melbourne this year. Or maybe its just serendipity.  I learnt that it's a city known for great coffee and street arts. Yeah, I think I will enjoy my trip in Melbourne as I love coffee, nature and arts. I will visit their arts museum and National Art Gallery of Victoria and National library which is very beautiful. I also enjoy great coffee and I must have coffee every morning. In my itinerary, I will also visit Yarra valley, Philips island to see cute penguins and maybe Great Ocean road trip with a tour. I plan to travel alone in November, just like when I travel alone to New York several years ago to watch awesome musicals and great arts in their world class arts museums.  

By the way, if you had been to Melbourne and want to share some travel tips,please do so. 
Australia booth at Travel Revolution fair at Marina Bay Sands.


Comments

Popular Posts