An Inspiring Movie & Song: Kung Fu Panda & Try

Wow wow wow, Kung Fu Panda 3 is my fifth movie this year! Did I mention, I normally only watch 2 movies in a year. This year is special. My uncle treated to my first movie of this year which is Star War and my two cousins treated me to How to be single and Mermaid movies. Yesterday I watched another slapstick comedy, Zoolander 2. 

Kung Fu Panda is my favourite movie and I've watched all three Kung Fu Panda movies! One of my bucket lists is to hug a real baby panda in a China panda conservation and I really really hope to hug them in this life. 

Today, I treated my elder cousin to Kung Fu panda 3 movie since I can get a free ticket by showing my M1 bill at Shaw Lido theatre ( my favourite theatre). We enjoyed this inspiring and hilarious cartoon with many words of wisdom by Ooway. The theme for this movie is about finding yourself and be who you truly are, and you'll fly high. 

Po had to train his fellow pandas to defeat the evil Kai who wanted to suck their Chi (energy) . In the end, Po realised to teach these pandas, he trained them based on his observation of their passion and strengths. 

In essence, if you follow your dream and passion and believe in yourself, you'll fly high and be a master and expert in your passion as you be more driven to find out more and achieve mastery. So while working to pay bills, don't neglect your passion. Be Positive and Believe in Yourself and You can Achieve what you set up too! 

I love this inspiring soundtrack Try by Jay Chou and Patrick Brasca.

Comments

Popular Posts